SNUGBAGS specialises in New Zealand made organic cotton & merino baby sleep wear and is introducing their unique new DIAGONAL ZIP design sleeping bag.
This innovative design is 100% unique and combines the best features of both a front- and side zip sleeping bag:
- No domes on shoulders for little Houdini’s to escape out of or to pop open when baby stands/crawls in the cot
- Unique, completely flat opening design for quick and easy nappy changes and easy dressing baby
- Front and back seat belt slot for easy use and transfers in prams and car seats
- Zip that starts as a front zip continues into a full length side zip finishing all the way down the bottom – perfect for leaving the bottom unzipped to allow airflow
- Zip cover that keeps the zip away from the skin that runs all the way down the back for protection
Available in Standard, Winter Duvet and Winter Duvet Deluxe weight. Sizes nb-2 and 2-4 years.
‘This new design provides safer, better sleep for baby as well as peace of mind and ease of use for parents. It takes the guess work out of choosing a side or front zip sleeping bag – parents can now have the best of both worlds with this unique new design exclusive to SNUGBAGS. ’ says Kim Snel owner of SNUGBAGS.
‘We manufacture exclusively in New Zealand to ensure an ethical product to the highest standards. All fabrics are knitted and dyed in New Zealand and we only use GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) certified dyes that are eco-friendly and 100% child safe. Prints are woven into the fabrics with undyed & unbleached cotton to eliminate the use of unnecessary chemicals associated with for example screen printing.’ explains Kim further.
SNUGBAGS use organic cotton, bamboo and solely New Zealand merino because of its far superior quality. SNUGBAGS is committed to providing parents with a safer, healthier and more sustainable sleep solution with a strong focus on quality and innovative design.